We Accept Credit/Debit Cards, Cash, Checks and Paypal
We value our clients and we want to make it easy for you to pay for your project, (PO) Purchase Orders accepted for record labels and major film/tv studios.
Studio Sessions are by appointment only, call [203-767-5829] or email us Today
Flat Studio Rates
- Solo Recording – 50/hr (1 hour minimum, rough mix included)
- Group Recording – 65/hr (1 hour minimum, rough mix included)
- Music Production and Songwriting – 50/half hour or 100/hr
- Advanced editing / Restoration – 75/hr (half hour minimum)
- Simple Pitch Correction – 60/hr (half hour minimum)
- Complex Pitch / Notes / Chord Correction – 100/hr (half hour minimum)
- Additional Format Conversions 12/each or Free Cloud Convert
- Music Lessons / Coaching – 50/half hour or 75/hr
- Copy of Pro Tools HD Session (.pft) 25/each
- File Stems (all tracks in a session .wav) 25/session
Cinema Filming Rates
- 4k Cinema Raw – 200/half hour filming (half hour minimum)
- 4k Pro Res – 100/half hour filming (half hour minimum)
- Video Editing 90/hr (1 hour minimum)
We offer flexible block rates for tracking albums
It’s common for artists to find themselves in studios stressed out staring at the clock rushing to finish. We don’t want you to stress out during tracking so we allow you to split up your album tracking time in order to capture your best performances. Even multi-platinum artists don’t record vocals for 8 hours straight so we don’t expect you to either. Your vocal chords have physical limits and we want you to have a long and successful career. Our success depends on your success!
No hidden charges or fees
Typical recording studios are notorious for hidden fees, we feel that’s just bad business. At Sure Sound we make sure to outline all costs up front so there are no hidden surprises. We believe in great sound and great customer service!
Studio Payment Policy
A 20% deposit is required for booking sessions, deposits are not refundable. $50 fee for last minute rescheduling (less than one week)
In order to receive any audio, digital or video material ( mixes, CD-R’s, Hard Drives, Master Tapes, etc) from Sure Sound, your current balance must be paid in full.