Skip to content
What we’re doing:
- Investing in disposable masks and latex gloves which we will provide to staff and clients as necessary
- Using in Infrared thermometers to test our staff and clients
- Hospital grade HEPA filtration running 24/7 to protect against virus and bacteria
- Providing Hand Sanitizer for staff and clients
- Investing in medical grade disinfectant rated to kill 99.99% of viruses including SARS COV-2
- Sanitizing fabric pop filters and providing metal alternatives that can be easily disinfected
- Sanitizing bathrooms before, throughout and after sessions
- Keeping all surfaces clean including couches and chairs.
- Sanitizing all equipment controls, computer keyboards, microphones, headphones, after each use
- Spacing sessions farther apart to provide ample time for cleaning in between
- Providing bottled water for each session
How you can help:
- All visitors should wear a face mask when entering the building and using shared spaces.
- All visitors should wash their hands using soap or alternatively use hand sanitizer upon arrival and periodically throughout their session.
- Keep your group as small as possible, 5 person maximum for sessions.
- Bring your own personal headphones if you have suitable headphones.
- Bring your own snacks and refillable water bottles. In our attempt to keep foot traffic to a minimum, we are currently asking our interns to stay at home.
- Consider remote sessions for mixing and mastering – we’re set up to host sessions online without you even needing to make a trip to the studio!